Drawing on a vast ecosystem of cloud-based applications, Salesforce enables sales teams to work more effectively, forecast sales with greater accuracy and close more sales. Salesforce is a powerful tool which minimizes the burden of administrative tasks, freeing up the sales person to focus growing and maintaining client relationships. AcademyX's Salesforce training in San Jose prepares you to navigate the Salesforce platform with speed and confidence, to configure the system to meet your needs, as a sales professional, as well as the requirements of your specific industry, and to develop a set of powerful techniques to accomplish more with this industry-leading customer relationship management system. Upon completing this training, you will be able to:
- Understand how the Sales Cloud Sales Force Automation application can shorten your sales cycle.
- Use Salesforce to associate sales opportunities with marketing campaigns, aligning sales and marketing efforts.
- Connect to business decision makers faster with Salesforce account and contact hierarchies.
- Manage customer relationships more effectively with Salesforce Stay-In-Touch requests.
- Draw on Salesforce.com's advanced lead management tools to support a healthy stream of new prospects.
- Accomplish more and serve your customers more effectively with Salesforce's powerful opportunity tracking capabilities.
- Quickly integrate pricing and product data into proposals and presentations, without having to cut and paste.
- Take the guesswork out of sales forecasts with Salesforce's powerful, data-driven forecasting tools.
- Manage accounts more effectively by building tasks, events and reminders into your account management plan.
- Associate Outlook scheduled events and individual tasks with Salesforce contacts, avoiding complex technical glitches and synchronization errors.
- Access the key data required to make better business decisions with customizable reports and dashboards.
- Reference Document Library spreadsheets, collateral and technical docs, sharing them with customers in real-time.
- Shorten the sales cycle by staying productive on the road with Salesforce Mobile.
- Implement Salesforce applications and extensions from the Salesforce AppExchange, to enhance your productivity in almost any job role.
- And many more topics! See full outline for Salesforce training.