Microsoft Word is the most popular word processing program, as it offers powerful capabilities that accelerate the process of document authoring and review. The ability to write documents which are both compelling and easy to follow is essential in almost any business context, and the Intermediate Word class in San Francisco has been designed to help you push your Microsoft Word skills beyond the basics, whether you use Word 2007 or Word 2010. This instructor-led, hands-on Intermediate Word training class will prepare you to harness Word's powerful features, including:
- Give your document professional polish with columns, headers, and footers
- Apply attention-getting style and formatting to tables, diagrams, charts, and shapes
- Print labels and envelopes with just a few keystrokes
- Streamline workflow and enforce layout consistency by using templates
- Manage revisions to avoid confusion among several authors
- Post your document online by saving it as a web page and adding hyperlinks
- and much more! See full outline for Word 2007/2010 training - Intermediate
Word 2007/2010 Class Reviews:
"I think it was very effective. [The teacher] did a great job explaining topics, being energetic, responsive to questions."
- student, UCOP, San Francisco
"[The teacher] was very personable and informative. I really enjoyed his class!"
- student, UC San Francisco