Dreamweaver is a sophisticated and powerful tool that allows you to go beyond web basics to design a rich, multimedia web site.
Whether you are looking for a career in web design or just need to enhance your company's existing site, this instructor-led Dreamweaver class gives you the skills to add interactive content and create dynamic pages that are the key to any successful web experience.
By using a hands-on approach to learning, this intermediate Dreamweaver class in San Francisco helps you master these new techniques. You'll leave the class knowing how to:
- Lay out web pages using both HTML and CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
- Quickly update pages using snippets and server-side includes
- List keywords to enhance searchability
- Develop functional forms with elements like drop-down menus and radio buttons
- Add flair to your site with rollovers, flyouts and pop-up menus
- Easily embed video and audio files
- Check for and fix browser compatibility and accessibility problems
- and many more topics... See full outline for Dreamweaver training class